From your dashboard, go to “System” » “Quansite SBM-Client”.
The sooner you have this section set up, the quicker you’ll start to see some traffic. This is a KEY feature that puts the power in your site. Once you have this set up, every time you hit “publish” in the “Create” » “Write Post” section, you are sending your content to highly ranked sites. The more you add content and hit “publish”, the more your content is sent out to the bookmarking sites and the more inbound backlinks you have to help boost your Search Engine Ranking.
There are two options for the built-in Auto Social Bookmarking Robot…
Option 1: the easy way (recommended)
- Ignore all settings toward the top of the page for now. (We’ll cover these settings below.)
- Scroll down to the heading “Account Structure Options.”
- Click the radio button to the right that says “Use Power Bookmarking Account (auto-set-up).”
- Select one of the general categories listed.
- Click the “Save Settings” button at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! You’re all set! From now on when you hit the publish button your blog posts will be automatically bookmarked for you at over a dozen popular social bookmarking sites.
How does the “easy option” work?
When you select your general category in step 4 above you are automatically added to a niche-specific account at the active social bookmarking sites. We open, setup and manage all these accounts for you. Your posts area bookmarked along-side other Quan$ite members in the same niche. Our system is setup to have a maximum of 25 members in any master account.
Benefits of the “easy option”
By selecting you’re not only saving an hour of your time for EACH post manually doing this work. You’ll automatically get three other very important benefits:
- There is no need for you to go to each of the social bookmarking sites and create a personal account for yourself. One click of the radio button takes care of it all for you!
- Since this option adds you to a managed master account with other Quan$ite members, you are NOT in violation of any social bookmark sites TOS (Terms of Service.) Most Social bookmark sites prohibit using an account to bookmark exclusively your own content.
- The managed master account with a niche focus makes it more likely that human visitors will actually find the pages bookmarked in the account a useful resource. This is because the content is from two dozen different sites. This means a much higher likelihood that actual human visitors will visit your site in addition to the search engine spiders following bookmark links.
Option 2: the hard way
OK, so why would we even offer a “hard way”?
Some members are willing to take the time to go to each of the active social bookmarking sites and set up their own personal accounts.They are willing to risk violating the TOS of the social bookmarking sites in order to have exclusively their own posts show in an account.
We must reinforce strongly that violating the TOS of the social bookmarking sites will very likely get you banned from particular sites. Plus, you are sure to turn off human visitors wo come across your bookmarking accounts because you will be positioned as purely self-promotional.
If you’d like to still go with the personal account option, here’s what you need to do:
First and foremost, sign up for all the Social Bookmarking Sites that you can that we have included in the system. You’ll find all the current sites active in the system in the drop-down menu under the heading “Bookmarking accounts.”
Other Auto-Social Bookmarking Settings
Next we’ll take a look at the other settings within the Social Bookmarking Robot.
- Manual Tag Options This is the appearance of the tags you enter in Blog Posts or Blog Pages. The “Start Marker” refers to the “heading” of your tags and the “separator” refers to how your tags are separated.There is also the option to convert your tags to “Technorati” tags. What this will do is turn your tags into a link to Technorati. We don’t recommend this option as that will push more visitors away from your site.
- Pre-Set Tag Options In this section you’ll notice a large text box. This is where you would enter any tags that “globally” reflect your site. The checkbox to “randomly use these pre-set tags” should be checked if your tag box contains more than 10 tags. The system will randomly choose tags from this box to include with your article posts.Below that is, again, the option to convert to Technorati tags (which we don’t recommend) and then the number of tags to include.
- Other Posting Options This section refers to the “robot” portion and bookmarking the accounts you’ve signed up for. The first option is the number of sites to “randomly” post to. If you post 3 times a week, leave this option unselected. If you tend to post daily, you may want to select this option and have the system post to only 5 or 6 of your accounts (the accounts will be chosen by the system at random). For “Email Submission” reports, checking this option will send you an email notification on what sites your articles were submitted to and the status of that post.Last but not least, is the “bookmark future posts” option. Select this option. If you’re going on vacation and have post dated a few articles to keep your site up to date, this option will post those articles when they actually publish to your site.